Monday, November 23, 2009
Use your scraps make a mystery quilt. Just toss strips in a bag size doesn't matter. The only rule is don't sew two of a kind together other than that sew strips together to make 8" wide or whatever width you'd like. Cut sewn strips into 8" or whatever width you made. The object is to have a 8", 10", or 12" square. Now sew your squares together alternating with strips up or side ways. Add some some borders and your top is complete. Fast and easy way to use up your scraps. Makes a nice gift.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
- Basic quilting: learn how to use basic quilting materials such as rotary cutter & mat, rulers, piecing blocks, and assembling a quilt top. E-mail for fees
- One Block Quilts: learn the one block technique to create beautiful quilt tops quickly. E-mail for fees.
- Quilt assembly: learn how to prepare the quilt top, backing, and batting for quilting. E-mail for fees.
- Sewing Basics: learn the basic of machine sewing while completing simple projects that build skill and knowledge. E-mail for more information on projects, supply list, and fees.
- Quilt-as-You-Go: learn the quilt-as-you-go technique while completing a scrappy lap quilt. E-mail for fees.
- Quilted Handbag: learn the basic to create a charming quilted bag that can be tailored to meet your needs. The bag can be used as a handbag, overnight bag, or diaper bag. E-mail for fees.