Check Out Our Website

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sailing with Hope

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."  Jeremiah 29:11

Blogging is a challenge that hopefully I will set sail on conquering this year.  It's not too late to set sail on new goals and plans.  In lieu of the blogging challenge and lack of time to create, I had a brief moment to create with one of Antebellum Press' new kits Sail Away.  From the moment I saw this beautiful kit I began reminiscing on previous trips .  Although I have never been to Nantucket or Cape Cod it is on my bucket list I was reminded of a cruise I took a few years ago.  It was relaxing and the views from the balcony were exquisite.  Sail Away is a scrapbooking kit that can be used for numerous crafting projects just let you mind explore all of the possibilities.  I have enjoyed working with the kit Sail Away.  It's a beautiful kit that contains clusters, elements, and papers.  

The Sail Away kit inspired me to make a Prayer Pocket, Sailing with Hope.  We are in such a dark time in our world with the COVID-19 pandemic that has altered life as we once knew it as well as numerous other unfortunate events Sailing with Hope Prayer Pocket can be created to send to someone letting them know our hope is not in the things of this world but in our Lord Jesus Christ.  He is our help, provider, protector, healer, and so much more.  He is one we can place our trust and confidence in knowing he will work all out for our good.

Print this freebie and create the Sailing with Hope Prayer Pocket filled with tags, journaling cards, scripture cards, encouragement, personal testimony, prayer, and send to a friend or loved one letting them know you care and that God is on their side.

Sail Away is currently on sale at Digital Scrapbooking Studio through June 28, 2020.

This project was a design team project for Antebellum Press using the kit Sail Away.  This is a beautiful kit that I received free as a member of the design.

Should you wish a copy of these free Prayer Pocket Hope, hop on over to the East Coast Bible Journaling Group where you may obtain this freebie and several more!  Also a tutorial for this freebie can be found on my YouTube Channel Heavenly Designs




No comments:

Post a Comment